JPresta Speed Pack Nulled All you need to speed up your shop and improve your PageSpeed/GTMetrix score is included in this module:
- The famous and so efficient “Page Cache Ultimate” module to improve your TTFB
- A lazy loading of images to speed up the site and reduce the size of the page
- The compression of images in WEBP format created by Google to be faster on mobile
- Database cleaning and optimisation to make it faster
JPresta – Speed Pack Nulled Features
- Prestashop Static! When a visitor has already visited a page of the store, then the other pages will be served as quickly as a static file if the cache exists.
- The module memorizes the contexts used by search engines in order to serve them the pages with Prestashop Static to improve the SEO of your store.
- Add full page caching on server AND browser side to the following pages: Home, Categories, Products, CMS, New products, Best sales, Suppliers, Manufacturers, Prices drop, Sitemap
- Cache can be configured for each type of page (enable/disable, timeouts on server side, duration on browser side)
- Stores cache on hard drive or on a Memcache server
- Works for logged in users, multi-stores, multiple languages/currencies, flash sales, GDPR, user groups, …
- Modules that depends on informations about the visitor like the cart, the user name, viewed products, etc. can be displayed with an ajax request, you just have to configure this in module configuration page.
- Statistics show you the cache efficiency (hit rate)
- Cache is automatically refreshed when you do modifications in backoffice
- A test mode to check the efficiency and proper functioning of the cache before activating it for all visitors JPresta Speed Pack Free Download
- A tools to measure TTFB improvement (time to first byte)
- Cache can be deleted through the module configuration page and CRON URL
- This solves the PageSpeed Insights issue “Reduce server response times (TTFB)”