Set minimum periods or payment terms for subscription products before a customer can cancel.Ever wished you could restrict subscription cancellations based on the number of renewals processed? Is it important to you that customers pay monthly instalments? This is possible with Minimum Periods for WooCommerce Subscriptions Nulled.
With Minimum Periods for WooCommerce Subscriptions Nulled you can remove the cancellation button until you reach a minimum number of renewals. These minimum periods can be set on a per-product basis or for the website as a whole.
Removing the cancellation button on the My Account page has never been easier! No custom coding required.
Why use Minimum Periods?
- Store owners can offer subscriptions that span a minimum term.
- Website owners can safely offer subscription up-sells without having customers cancel as soon as they receive their products.
- Prevents customers from cancelling accidentally.
- Adds flexibility to set minimum periods on a per-product or storewide basis.
- Activating Minimum Periods applies to all current and future subscriptions automatically — no need to tweak each subscription individually.
Minimum Periods for WooCommerce Subscriptions Nulled does not have any method to disable the “Cancel” button for active subscriptions based on the number of payments that have already been made. This extension solves that problem — either on a site-wide basis or on a per-product basis.
Ready to configure Minimum Periods for your subscription products? Here’s how to get started.