My Account Page Editor Nulled is a WooCommerce extension that enables you to customize your customers’ my account page. Add new custom endpoints and hide default endpoints to make the my account page more meaningful. Group endpoints to save space and highlight more information upfront.
Create and manage my account endpoints without mind-numbingly endless coding. Present your customers with a distinct section they can click to find important information such as offers, products and tailored promotions.
With WooCommerce My Account Page Editor Nulled, you can add multiple types of endpoints to display your information as you see fit. You can add links to different internal or external URLs, add products, categories, pages, or content using our WYSIWYG editor. While create new end point you can,
- Customize endpoint menu title
- Enter custom endpoint slug
- Choose from available endpoint icons
- Restrict endpoint by user roles
- Choose endpoint type
- Single (A simple endpoint created using editor)
- Page (Endpoint linking to a page)
- Link (Endpoint with an external or internal link to any URL)
- Group (Make this as group and link the existing endpoints to it)
The group feature enables you to add similar items to the my account page menu and keep it tidily displayed under one menu heading. Along with the new items, you can also group the default my account tabs.
Keeps the default layout of your theme. Using any of the below layout would replace your my account page design with the custom design that comes with the extension.
My Account Page Editor Nulled is a powerful extension that enables you to not only add new menu items but also to hide standard WooCommerce My Account page tabs.