Pofily Nulled Woocommerce Product Filters help you add filters to products. You can create filters based on your expectation and customers’ needs, for Taxonomy, Review, Price, Onsale/Instock product, Name, and Metabox.
With Pofily Nulled various options of Filters the plugin provides, customers can search for their in-need products with just a few manipulations. Users can design how to show filters on the frontend with Customize settings, choose a place to display filter by using shortcode or adding rules, make the Filter look friendly and convenient to use for customers.
Users can decide to show Pofily Nulled WooCommerce Product Filters in the modal window or not. If you disable this feature, the filters appear on the sidebar of the widget. If enabled, users can customize the modal appearance to match their expectations, with various available customizing options.
- Choose to show product filters in Modal window with Off-canvas style or Top product loop style
- Edit icon to show Modal window with Icon position and Modal icon style
- Edit Modal with position to appear, effect, column layout
- Choose a style: Theme style or Custom style
- Design filter area with color of Title, Background and Accent color
- Set default color for Color swatches type (Taxonomy)
- Design label with default hovered, and active status: font size, border width, border radius, background color, text color
Page builders can create different WooCommerce product filters for different searching purposes, based on customers’ needs. Each product filter has its own design options and can be edited. Users can create several versions with the same filter type.
Create menus to show Pofily Nulled WooCommerce product filters, add as many filters as you want, and set rules to decide which area to show them. For example: set one rule to display the first menu on Shop Page, make the second menu display with just a particular category, or tag.
So when customers come to the Shop page, the first menu will appear, and when they choose that particular category/tag, the second menu appears. The 2 menus can contain the same Filters.