With our YITH Composite Products For WooCommerce Premium Nulled you could choose any composite product in a completely fast, dynamic and safe way.
Have you ever noticed your users’ behavior when they try to configure a composite product Nulled? Do you know how they feel when they don’t succeed in doing it?
I am telling you!
They feel completely frustrated while searching with difficulty among a thousand categories and unlimited products. Furthermore, in most cases they forget some items with, as a consequence, a significant damage for your store.
Your customers won’t encounter difficulties to purchase products such as computers, sports equipment, home furnishings or skateboards, drones, bicycles, etc. thanks to our plugin studied to solve any possible hitch with YITH Composite Products For WooCommerce Free Download.
Create an automatic link between the components
Create a network of dependencies setting up the plugin behavior in case of specific product selection, by excluding or forcing the choice of specific products
Set a unique or cumulative shipping fee
Choose whether you wish to set a unique shipping fee for all of the composite product or if you wish to sum the shipping fees of each component
Allow your customers to assemble their own product using other products from your store
Your users will be able to choose all product components they want to buy in a very comfortable way
Set a base price to which the price of each component will add to
Your users could choose all the components of the product they need to buy in a pretty easy way
YITH Composite Products For WooCommerce Premium Nulled Features
- Allow your customers to assemble their own product using other products from the store
- The product price can be either fixed or determined by the sum of the prices of all the products included
- Set up a shipping price using all of the elements in the cart or excluding the main product
- Show the components of the YITH Composite Products For WooCommerce Premium Nulled in three different ways: listed, accordion list or step
- Assign a name to each component
- Allow customers to chose from a list of product, filtered by id, categories or tags
- Show the product list of each component in three different ways: dropdown, product thumbnails and radio button
- Set a minimum and/or maximum quantity allowed for each component
- Choose if you want to apply a discount percentage to a specific component
- Apply the discount to the product launch price or the regular price
- Choose whether a component is mandatory or not
- A chance to autoselect unique elements New
- A chance to make a component exclusive of a certain product
- Create a net of dependencies by setting the plugin behaviour in case of specific products, excluding or forcing the choice of other products