Thanks to the YITH WooCommerce Coupon Email System Nulled plugin, you will be able to manage easily and quickly the sending of focused coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products in your site.
Sending ad hoc coupons you can loyalize your customers and encourage them to purchase: an easy yet efficient marketing strategy to increase the conversions of your e-commerce site.
Promotions, discounts and ad hoc gifts for your customers to make them feel special: one of the procedures used by the most famous e-commerce sites to loyalize their customers and increase the purchases.
You can send a coupon with a discount for the birthday of one of your customers, or create coupons for customers that don’t make a purchase since many days, just to revive their interest in what’s new in your e-commerce site.
And again, you can encourage the registration of new users, or support the purchase of certain products; the possibilities are staggering, just like the results you can get in conversions and sales with YITH WooCommerce Coupon Email System Premium Nulled.
YITH WooCommerce Coupon Email System Premium Nulled Features
- Send coupons to your users after their first purchase
- Customize the email to send coupons
- 4 different templates for the emails
- Send coupons to new registered users
- Send coupons to users that have spent a specific amount
- Send coupons to users that have made a given number of orders
- Send coupons to users that have purchased specific products of the store
- Send coupons for the birthday of your users
- Send coupons after a certain number of days have passed since the last purchase
- Send email via Mandrill
- Option to allow users to accept or reject coupons on the Checkout page
Coddle your customers
Send them a coupon to thank them for their registration, or on their birthday: there is more than one good reason to loyalize them and encourage them to purchase!
Reward your users
Gift a coupon to users that have met certain requisites (e.g. number of purchases), and encourage them to buy again if a given number of days have passed since their last purchase!