How you can benefit from it:
- You will be able to register your e-commerce customers to MailChimp lists in an easy and fast way;
- You will be able to outline your customers depending on their preferences;
- You will be able to create focused campaigns for every customer type.
Integrate MailChimp to your shop and make specific campaigns for your customers
Make specific marketing campaigns via email for customers of your shop by using MailChimp. If you can manage your contacts in a more systematic way, you can surely be more convincing and you’ll see sales in your shop increase. All this can be managed automatically in a few simple gestures by this new YITH plugin.
With YITH WooCommerce MailChimp you can manage email marketing campaigns for your e-commerce in a few simple gestures.
You can add contacts from your shop after order creation or completion, automatically or only after customer’s consent.
You can profit of all benefits that an email service provider such as MailChimp grants you to promote your new products, your offers, your shop, to simply keep in touch with your customers or whatever you want.
We all know that email marketing is a very powerful tool for shop promoting and sale increasing, especially when managed tidily and systematically with targeted campaigns that have a much higher sale conversion rate.
YITH WooCommerce Mailchimp Premium Nulled Features
- Integrate WordPress and WooCommerce with your MailChimp profile, by letting your customers automatically subscribe one of your lists during checkout.
- Register new users as soon as their order is either placed or completed.
- Show a checkbox to let them explicitly allow subscription or not.
- Send a confirmation email on subscription or not (double opt-in – handled by MailChimp).
- Update a user that is already registered to the list or not.
- Send a “Welcome email” to newly subscribed users (welcome email – handled by MailChimp).
- Specify interest groups for new subscriptions during checkout.
- An advanced selection mode that allows you to add a user to more than one lists and specify interest groups (if any) for each of them.
- In advanced mode, associate WooCommerce checkout fields to MailChimp Download list fields, so that users’ profiles are automatically populated.
- In advanced mode, specify conditions for new subscriptions to the list.
- Store integration: you can create campaigns targeted at customer purchasing preferences, handle abandoned carts, and check revenue from newsletter campaigns directly from Mailchimp Nulled Dashboard
- Use a shortcode to print on the screen an AJAX form for registration to the list.
- Select lists and groups for new user registrations and let users subscribe the newsletter upon registration
- Select fields that will be printed in the form, handling the different types of MailChimp fields and mandatory fields.
- Sync procedure, to register existing customers and orders to MailChimp Nulled
- Customize form style using an easy-to-use panel.
- Use a widget that prints a subscription form to a specific list.
- Select lists and groups even in the widget.
- Select and sort fields even in the widget and handle them according to the field type.
- Customize the widget from the options panel.
- Export a set of your e-commerce users into a MailChimp Nulled list.
- You can either filter users and distinguish them between users and customers or filter them using parameters concerning their orders.
- Export users into a CSV file and use it in management software.
- Display a widget in WordPress dashboard with statistics about user-defined lists.
- Integrate eCommerce360 to track purchases deriving from a MailChimp campaign.