The Merge Orders extension Nulled allows you to combine multiple customer orders so you can process and ship them as one.
Why merge orders Nulled ?
The most common scenario for needing to merge orders Free Download is when you receive multiple orders for the same customer. Merging and shipping them as one package provides multiple benefits, including:
- Reducing costs on shipping and packaging—better for you, and better for the planet!
- Streamlining order processing and putting the tracking in one place.
- Improving customer experience—they only have to track one delivery, and they receive everything they ordered at the same time.
How to merge:
- Start by clicking the Merge Order button Download
- Choose the orders you want to add to the merge.
- Then just complete the merge.
- The power to merge orders is a tool for improving your administrative workflow. Streamline order processing, save on shipping and packaging, reduce your environmental impact, and, most importantly, make your customers happy!