WP Event Aggregator Pro Nulled allows you to import Events from anywhere – Facebook, Eventbrite, Meetup, iCalendar, and ICS into your WordPress site and display with a nice event listing page template.
It also supports all leading WordPress Event Calendar Plug-ins like The Events Calendar, Events Manager, Event Organiser, EventOn, My Calendar, Eventum (Tevolution-Events), etc.
You can use this plug-in as a standalone plug-in to show imported events from multiple sources. This can be used as a tool to import events in any of the above-listed plug-ins. Nice Event Listing page Template included with plug-in to show events in beautifully with WP Event Aggregator Pro Free Download
You can also import Facebook events using our plugin with facebook ICS URL. You can check the documentation for how to get iCal URL or download .ics file from Facebook at Here
With WP Event Aggregator Pro Nulled Each purchase of this plugin entitles you to the plugin files plus one year of free support and updates. After a year, we’ll send you a reminder to renew your license at a 20% discount. If you don’t wish to renew, you can continue to use the plugin but support and updates will no longer be available.
Features of WP Event Aggregator Pro Nulled
- Import Events from Multiple sources into WordPress Site
- Import Multiple Events from different Sources like Facebook Eventbrite, Google Calendar, Meetup, etc
- Schedule Event Importing from Different sources
- Auto Importing new events intro Website from multiple sources
- Auto-updating events from multiple sources
- Support Multiple Scheduling of Event Imports
- Import Events from Facebook from Event Page, Facebook Organization page, By Event ID, Page ID
- In-built Event Management (not require any other plugin for manage Events)
- Clean & Beautiful Event Listing & Event Detail page (Check Screenshot)
- Upcoming Events widget.
- Works with leading WordPress Event Calendar Plug-ins
- Gutenberg Block for display Beautiful Event Grid
- Works with Visual Composer ( WPBackery Page Builder ). Support for more page builders is on the way